Welcome to my blog. I document my adventures in Sevilla, share healthy recipes and write about spirituality, wellbeing and all things social media!

Homemade nut and cacao crunchy granola clusters

Homemade nut and cacao crunchy granola clusters

When it comes to matters of our fridge and pantry at home I have one non-negotiable rule - 90% must be homemade!! The other 10% is for products hubby sneaks in and one off's like store bought bread or mayo (and we ALWAYS pick the healthiest option where possible).

Breakfast is a tricky one because I love making smoothie bowls topped with granola and the tasty ones have lots of added sugar and the store bought healthy varieties don't taste that great. If you know of one that tastes amazing leave me a comment below!

So when the marketplace fails me - I just turn to my own kitchen. The crazy thing is that my recipe is super easy! I just threw it together and thought to myself  "how have I not done this before"!

So I'm sharing it with you today!!

Let me know what you think in the comments below :)




1 CUP MIXED NUTS AND SEEDS (your choice which ones but I went with almonds, walnuts, hazlenuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes and sunflower seeds)

1 tablespoon cacao powder

Honey to coat (use maple syrup or agave if vegan)



I wish there was more to it but there isn't. Mix all the dry ingredients and evenly distribute on an oven tray then drizzle enough honey over the mixture until it covers the entire tray. Bake for about 15 - 20 minutes at 180 degrees but keep an eye on it as you don't want the cacao to burn. After 10 minutes take the tray out and give the granola a mix through (this is when you form the clusters). That's it! All that's left to do is enjoy :)


xoxoestefania1 (3).jpg
What does it really mean to be 'healthy'?

What does it really mean to be 'healthy'?

10 things you didnt know about me!

10 things you didnt know about me!